Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The third letter

I arrived to the Cacao bar and went inside to ask for my letter. I received a red envelope and this time it was heavier. I opened the envelope and found the letter and some money in coins.
The letter read:
"Hello sis!
As you have noticed the envelope is a bit heavier this time. Put your hand in and take the money. When the waiter arrives order a banana shake and wait until you are served. Pay for the drink. After you have done this you should find yourself enjoying the relaxed Ljubljana atmosphere with a delicious shake... If that is the case you can continue with reading.
You will now prepare me a present. Not just any present but one that consists of 15-20 songs. Not just any songs - the ones that mean most to you, sound best, contain a lot of memories... Now, as you are relaxing with your banana, you have the time to think about it and make a list. When you return home, there will be a CD waiting for you. By 9PM tomorrow, Thursday, you will need to burn me the CD with your favorite tracks. Good luck!"

So as I was enjoying my banana shake (really was good!) I started thinking about my favorite songs and I have to say, it was a difficult task. There are so many of them I like to listen to, but to call them my favorite would be a lie. I searched deep down and came up with 15 songs - I knew it, my CD will be loaded with crap! But I had to stay honest with myself, so I stood by my decision. All I had to do next was go home, gather the tracks and burn the CD. So I took off.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment