Monday, April 26, 2010

The fifth letter

So when I came back from my morning rehearsal the following day, I immediately unlocked the car, sat inside, gave it a start and the journey began. The song was playing, Montanita by Ratatat - good stuff. As a matter of fact, I am listening to the same tune now as I am writing this. I found my letter and began to read.

"Ku-ku!

Tonight you have a whole schedule planned out for you, did you know? :) As you noticed, the tasks are getting more difficult each time. But don't worry and don't be afraid.
After the evening rehearsal you will need to be fast coming home - first you will take a shower, wash away everything including make up. You may only take your underwear into the bathroom. When you are done with the shower step out on the hallway (you can wear a robe, I know you are always cold). There you will have the basic outfit picked up for you, you can add things if you wish to. I am giving you the complete freedom on choosing your shoes.
Be careful, you will only have 30 minutes for the whole shower and dress up matter. At 21.00 you must already arrive to a flat on Roška road no.** and ring the name *******. Wait for miss ****** - a nice pregnant woman - she will open the door for you and bring you to her basement flat. Soon you will be realizing what the deal is. Beware, here you will also have a time limit of 30 minutes, you must be back outside by 21.30. Before you leave the flat ask ****** for your sixth envelope. Open it and follow the rules. There. I think I've written enough.
Back to work!"

The letter was read, the song ended - perfect timing! I was completely excited and couldn't wait to see what is going on! I had only a few hours until my evening teaching class... time never passed by slower than that day. Seriously!

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment: