Thursday, April 8, 2010

My 24th

Something pretty amazing is happening to me and I want to share it with you. You see, three days ago, on Tuesday, I arrived to Ljubljana after being in Brussels for three weeks, celebrating - or not - my birthday there (I was not home for my birthday last year either). So my sister decided to give me the best gift ever: she prepared me a game. A game that is still going on since Tuesday. There are several letters that describe the journey of the game.

The first letter I received said (I am paraphrasing): "You are a part of a game in which you are the main participant. The rules are simple and you cannot influence them. There is a journey you have to take in order to arrive to the end of the game. You do not know how long this game will last but when you arrive to the end of it, you will know. There are little tasks you will have to fulfill in order to get to the next level - receive the next letter.
In this envelope you will find a key, it belongs to the mailbox. You may use it not sooner than tomorrow morning. Just relax and enjoy the ride."

The next morning I opened the mailbox and found yet another letter. TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment