Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My no.2

It's a beautiful day today: the sun is shinning, the birds are singing, there is a light breeze in the air - the spring has arrived. The one thing that is missing are the flowers growing out of the green grass. But they will arrive to the surface soon.
Almost feels like pre-summer. And I am sneezing. Isn't that amazing?

GOOD TO BE HOME after three weeks in Brussels. I don't like the city that much, I always feel a slight depression there. After we landed to Trieste by plane, one girl sitting behind me made a comment on how interesting it is that people suddenly became much more relaxed after leaving Brussels and arriving somewhere else. And it was true - the people's faces were lighter, they were somehow happier. I imagine there really is something depressive about that city. But I am back now, back in the country where people are happy and positive and energetic (hopefully!).

So WELCOME TO THE LONG AWAITED SPRING TIME - ENJOY IT.
And remember...whatever you do, do it with a smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment