Sunday, April 11, 2010

The second letter

The next morning - I could hardly wait!!! - I stepped out to the mailbox and opened it up with the key I was given. This time a blue envelope waited for me.
It read:

"Good morning! Before you spring off into the day let me remind you that you have a task to complete. Some time during the day take a half an hour break and go visit the Cacao bar on Petkovškovo nabrežje. Before you sit down, go to the bar - there will be a red envelope waiting for you. Read it carefully and do as told step by step. The only and most important thing I ask from you is to do this alone. And for the rest - Carpe diem!"

I couldn't wait for my morning rehearsal to end so I could sit on my bike and rush over to the Cacao bar to receive the next letter. I wondered why I had to go to that bar in order to receive it, what will be waiting for me there? And finally the rehearsal came to an end and I was off.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment